• Driving sales through recruiting and retaining new clients.
• Mobilization of marketing strategies for the team to source new clients.
• Cross sell other insurance products.
• Identify training needs for the team through gap analysis.
• Growth of income from IPF and Growth of customer base for IPF.
• Visiting customers, Insurance Brokers/Agents and underwriters.
• Derive insights to competitor strategies and take proactive steps.
• Adherence to policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal
efficiency, compliance and cost containment
• 2 year in same position, IPF experience with good performance record
• Strong analytical skills including excel
• Strong time planning and plan implementation
• Strategic thinker with self-determination
• Self-motivated and an ambitious individual
• High level of integrity
How To Apply
If you possess the stated qualifications and work experience please send your application and CV (as one document), quoting the position applied on the email subject on firstname.lastname@example.org