Job Title: Office Administrator
Ref No: KNDC/10/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 60,000- 110,000 p.m
Terms of Service: 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department: Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station: Konza Technopolis
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls, customer enquiries and complaints;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents;
- Ensuring confidentiality of office information;
- Record keeping for correspondences and file movement;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Maintaining an up to date file movement register;
- Coordinating the general administration of the respective department/office;
- Coordinating schedule of meetings and appointments for the respective departments/office;
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the respective departments/office;
- Coordinating appointments and travel itineraries for the Chief Manager;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondence for the Chief Manager; and
- Monitoring procedures for record keeping for correspondences;
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data; and
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have:-
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience will be an added advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in job related area or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Professional qualifications;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to email@example.com
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.