Our client is a leading exporter of fresh fruits and vegetables to the European and Middle East Markets. They currently are seeking to hire an Operations Manager who will tasked with managing a team of over 300staffs, ensuring quality, productivity, health and safety compliance and maintenance are done efficiently.
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Sound leadership and direction in the pack house ensuring quality product output, accuracy and consistency in pack house processes and documentation
- Develop and train staff
- Ensure that all policies & procedures are adhered to by staff and the production line
- Through a specified maintenance plan/checklist ensure that all machinery within the plant is properly maintained and in optimum working order
- Ensure all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards and policy are adhered to
- Through an understanding of HSE best practice ensure the safety of yourself and your staff
- Work with the Employment Officer to ensure the line is adequately resourced with staff
- Ensure all supervisors are properly trained and that they train their respective teams
- Resolve conflict and deal with disputes in accordance with company employment and disciplinary code
- Build rapport with team leaders and staff on the production line ensuring open lines of communication
- Management of the company operations including all pack house staff and operations
- Provide weekly/monthly and annual reports to the Director
- Building and implementing best practice policies and principles
- Degree in Finance related field
- Must have minimum of Four (4) years’ experience in managing large teams effectively.
- Must have excellent management experience.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have good planning skills.
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, honest and of high integrity.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision while meeting the set targets & deadlines.
If you feel confident that you meet or surpass these expectations, please send in your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject (Operations Manager) before Monday 5th October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- Salary Offer KSh 50,000 ~ KSh 100,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5