Are you interested in kick starting your career in Supply Chain Management &, Procurement? Our client in Manufacturing are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter into their Graduate Trainee Program.
Procurement Graduate Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect information to support the drafting of procurement documents and preparing reports by procurement
- Respond to procurement queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to staff/vendors.
- Assist in drafting of procurement documents, analysis of offers and making recommendations for award of
- Assist in contract expediting with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of procured goods and
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- accurate and readily available for the function.
Procurement Graduate Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Supply Chain Management. Procurement or Logistics
- The candidates will have graduated no more than one (1) year prior to the date of application;
- Proven passion/ interest in Supply Chain Management. Procurement or Logistics
- Possession of excellent written & verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Procurement Graduate Trainee) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 5th October 2020.
- Salary Offer KSh 10,000 ~ KSh 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5