Are you interested in kick starting your career in Production? Are you ambitious, go getter and focused individual? Our client in Manufacturing are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter into their Graduate Trainee Program.
Production Trainee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with experienced teams and report to the production manager
- Participate in scheduled production, health & safety, fire among other training
- Ensuring the required materials are available for production,
- Inspecting machinery and reporting any faults to production manager
- Implementing preventative maintenance methods.
- Staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
Production Trainee Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Manufacturing Engineering and/or related fields.
- The candidates will have graduated no more than one (1) year prior to the date of application;
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Graduate Trainee) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 5th October 2020.
- Salary Offer KSh 10,000 ~ KSh 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5