Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for playing a critical role in enhancing the monitoring and inspection of sites to ensure regulatory compliance and taking appropriate enforcement actions in cases of non-compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Participating in conducting compliance checks on all engineering works and services;
- Conducting investigations towards allegations of contravention of Engineers Act 2011;
- Conducting investigations on complaints and suspicion of non- compliance;
- Liaising with County Government and other relevant agencies in respect to compliance and enforcement; and
- Preparing draft procedures for compliance.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Have at least four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Have Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized university;
- Professional Engineer, Registered by the Board and of good standing;
- Have demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs