Are you interested in kick starting your career in Warehouse & Logistics? Are you ambitious, go getter and focused individual? Our client in Manufacturing are seeking to recruit suitably qualified individuals to enter into their Graduate Trainee Program.
Warehouse & Logistics Trainee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Warehouse & Logistics Trainee Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Warehouse & Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- The candidates will have graduated no more than one (1) year prior to the date of application;
- Proven passion/ interest in Supply Chain Management. Procurement or Logistics
- Possession of excellent written & verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Warehouse & Logistics Graduate Trainee) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 5th October 2020.
- Salary Offer KSh 10,000 ~ KSh 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5