Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Intelligence Operations
Reports to: Commissioner, Intelligence &Strategic Operations
Chief Managers (3)
- Intelligence Collection
- Analysis and Production
- Information Exchange & Stakeholder Management
- Providing strategic leadership and direction in Intelligence collection, analysis and production of intelligence and Information Exchange & stakeholder management.
Tasks and outputs:
- Overseeing establishment and implementation of policies and procedures throughout the division to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in identifying and detecting noncompliance regulatory requirements.
- Guiding in setting and reviewing the division’s performance targets on a regular basis and provide support in achieving the targets.
- Overseeing planning and directing of collection, analysis and production of intelligence in the division.
- Providing necessary support to other department on measures to promote revenue mobilization strategies in the Organization.
- Guiding in utilization of intelligence to support, monitor and evaluate information received from other departments and divisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Law, Public Administration, Management, International Relations, Economics, Finance or related disciplines.
- 10 years of progressive work experience with at least 5 years of intelligence management in a senior position.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Demonstrated extensive Knowledge in Surveillance & Technical Operations.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Emotional skills and intelligence.
- Possess good organization, planning and analytical skills.
- Focused and result oriented individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage politics and influencing others.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines