Department: INTELLIGENCE & STRATEGIC OPERATIONS
Division: Intelligence Collection
Section: Human Surveillance
Reports to: Chief Manager, Intelligence Collection
Assistant Managers – Team 1 & Team 2
- Manage human surveillance operations and presentation of intelligence summaries
Tasks and outputs:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating human surveillance operations.
- Reviewing quality of the intelligence products and disseminate appropriately.
- Assessing needs for development to enhance human surveillance capacities.
- Managing securing of information obtained to protect confidentiality and integrity of operations.
- Evaluating staff performance through the review of completed assignments and initiatives and develop staff skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related fields.
- 5 years of progressive work experience with at least 2 years of intelligence management in a senior position in reputable organization.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate degree in Tax & Customs Administration is an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Focused, attentive and detailed oriented individual.
- Possess good organization, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Ability to plan independently and work collaboratively with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valuing diversity and difference of opinion.
- Managing effective teams and work groups.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.