• Work with senior managers to develop a comprehensive cross-channel online marketing strategy.
• Identify, analyze, evaluate and execute strategic digital media partnerships.
• Perform research; deal sourcing, origination and negotiation of digital partnership & SLA.
• Collaborate on the corporate communication calendar and overall marketing plan.
• Responsible for SEM, SEO audit and suggest areas of improvement.
• Suggest and manage improvements in landing pages and other conversion optimization tools.
• Collaborate and contribute to the Company’s content strategy and editorial planning.
• Work in collaboration with the management team for projects about defined strategy, digital campaigns and business needs.
• Generate an ROI dashboard for marketing activities for sales and leadership teams.
• Ensure quality control for all brand/marketing related projects.
• Perform strategy and competitive monitoring.
• Team Management: Supervise Tele Sales Agents and provide leadership
• Achieve Tele Sales targets and perform as per company standards
• Must have a relevant university degree in communication or Marketing.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years managing a Digital Marketing Department.
• MUST have working experience in a Micro Finance.
• Experience in Managing Tele Sales will be an added advantage
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to establish superior relationships.
How to Apply
If you possess the stated qualifications and work experience please send your application and CV (as one document), quoting the position applied on the email subject on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered for an Interview.