Department/Division: I&SO/Ethics, Policy & Prevention
Station/Location: KRA Headquarters /Times Tower
Position Type: Contract
Reports to:Deputy Commissioner, Ethics, Policy & Prevention
Direct reports: Manager, Ethics Policy Analysis
Manager, System Review
- To oversee and promote Ethics Policy Analysis and System Review in the Authority
- Review and domesticate Anti-Corruption Legal Framework in the Authority
- Develop and analyse the impact of Anti-corruption policies and strategies in KRA
- Coordinate system reviews on policies, procedures and practices
- Monitoring and evaluation of systems review operations
- Benchmarking and partnership on systems review practices
- Management of staff, resources and work performance to achieve the set goals & objectives
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Competencies
- Master’s degree in Public Policy/Tax Policy/ Economics/ Law/ any other related degree from a recognized university
- Trained on Integrity Assurance Officers course
- Knowledgeable of Ethics and Integrity matters
- Be conversant with the current tax and anti-corruption practices/policies
- At least three (3) years’ experience at senior management level, of which 4 years should be on integrity programme and at least 5 years at Senior level position
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication,
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Motivated, dynamic & dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.