Department: INTELLIGENCE & STRATEGIC OPERATIONS
Division: Intelligence Operations
Section: Intelligence Operations
Reports to: Chief Manager, Intelligence collection
Assistant Managers, Central & Northern Region
- Managing Intelligence collection operations and presentation of intelligence summaries
Tasks and outputs:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating Intelligence Gathering operations.
- Preparing and presenting management reports.
- Assessing Intelligence needs for development to enhance gathering capacities.
- Securing information obtained to protect confidentiality and integrity of operations.
- Evaluating staff performance through the review of completed assignments and initiatives and developing staff skills.
- Reviewing quality of the intelligence reports and disseminate appropriately to the relevant departments and divisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Law, Public Administration, Management, International Relations, Economics, Finance or related disciplines.
- 5 years of progressive work experience with at least 2 year of intelligence management and at least two (2) at first level Management
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate degree in Tax & Customs Administration is an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Focused, attentive and detailed oriented individual.
- Possess good organization, planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Ability to plan independently and work collaboratively with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valuing diversity and difference of opinion.
- Managing effective teams and work groups.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.