No. of Intern Vacancies:62
- Bachelors in Planning and Urban and Regional Planning or Spatial Planning
- Ability to use GIS software and Technologies
2)Be a kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years
3)Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three(3) years from a recognized institution
4)Preference to resident of County/Municapility
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must be goal oriented,dynamic,self-driven and diligent individual
- Should possess good interpersonal,communications skills and be a team player.
The internship positions will be for a period of twelve(12) months
This is a non-renumerative position,however,the selected interns will be paid a stipend of twenty five thousand(25,000) per month.
Succesful applicants may be deployed either to the department of Urban Development Headquarters,County Offices or any of their 59 municipalities
Applications should be delivered in written form to the address below and dropped at the tender Box situated on 6th Floor,Lift Lobby,Ardhi House,1st Ngong Avenue,Nairobi clearly marked “Intership Opportunities”or by mail submitted online through the state department for Housing and Urban Development email address:email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!