Job Title: Senior Assistant ICT Officer (Customer Accounts)
Ref No: KNDC/09/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 40,000- 90,000 p.m
Terms of Service: 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department: Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station: Konza Technopolis
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer accounts;
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit;
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware;
- Respond to email messages for queries about the data center;
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have:-
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience;
- Diploma in job related area or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to email@example.com
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.