Job Title: ICT Officer (PaaS & SaaS)
Ref No: KNDC/05/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 60,000- 110,000 p.m
Terms of Service: 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department: Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station: Konza Technopolis
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Drive the deployment of customer workloads into the data center Cloud and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers’ cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers;
- Establish deep relationships with key IT Decision Makers (ITDMs)and Business Decision Makers (BDMs), who drive long-term cloud adoption within their companies;
- Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in next-gen high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both data center cloud and 3rd party solutions;
- Accelerate consumption in next-gen high potential customer accounts by providing deep technical expertise and support in one out of the following four areas of specialization: Data center Transformation, Custom Applications, Media Services, Security, Compliance and Privacy;
- Lead deployment of projects, creation of collateral, and training of sellers and partners in the area of specialization;
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights;
- Coach other technical sellers to become certified in required cloud technical certifications.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience will be an added advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in job related area or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Professional qualifications. Applicants in possession of any of the following certifications will have an added advantage i.e. HCIA-Cloud Service, HCIP-Cloud Service and HCIE-Cloud Service;
- Proficiency in cloud computing;
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to email@example.com
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.