Job Title: Senior Assistant ICT Officer (Projects)
Ref No: KNDC/08/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 40,000- 90,000 p.m
Terms of Service: 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department: Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station: Konza Technopolis
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Organize, oversee and implement ICT based project work and solutions;
- Monitor the project schedule, including deadlines for each project task;
- Identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the progression of the project. And communicate these items with the Project Manager, and work to identify potential solutions;
- Maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress;
- Support in communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals;
- Support in review of progress and to discuss future steps;
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc;
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have:-
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience;
- Diploma in job related area or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.