Department: Corporate Support Services
Division: Information and Communication Technology
Location / Work Station:Nairobi
Supervisor: Assistant Manager – ICT
The role will include ABAP programming, design, testing and debugging of new or existing programs, maintenance, enhancement and support of the business application modules for the internal business functions, which are based on the requirements, and needs of the users.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate objects in RICEFW and NetWeaver Components: FPM, POWL, BOPF, SAP Gateway, SAP UI5 for functional areas, including but not limited to MM, SRM, FI/CO, HCM and PM.
- Develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports and creation of application interface files.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Participate in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs and best practices.
- Conduct application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality, and customizing) in close cooperation with the delivery teams
- Develop ABAP, Java code and configure interfaces using various adapters
- Perform configuration related to the master data in the application according to the business process requirement
- Maintains expert knowledge of SAP development tools, technologies and related delivery methods.
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
- Bachelor in Computer Science , Computer Applications , Information Technology , Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Must be SAP ABAP Certified.
Relevant Work Experience Required
- 3-7 Years’ active development experience in SAP ABAP/4 and ABAP Objects programming experience in RICEFW.
- Experience in different SAP BODS BPDMs, Transforms Functions.
- Proficient in creating Jobs, Workflows, Dataflows, Query and other Transforms in SAP Data Services
- Must have performed the role of an ABAP developer in at least two(2) medium size SAP ERP implementation projects
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong cross function knowledge in one or more of the following areas: HCM, MM, PM, FI/CO, SRM
- Experience in BOPF, SAP Gateway and UI5 in ECC 6.0 and TM
- General SAP functional knowledge
- Experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4 , HANA development and Object Oriented ABAP
- Experience with Dialog processing , User exits , ALV , ABAP objects , BAPI’s , BDC’s and LSMW
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager CCLM, Fiori and HANA DB studio, Debugging, PI development.
- Strong Windows and Unix/Linux knowledge
- Good verbal , written and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with virtual teams
- Good Collaboration , prioritization and team working skills
- Should be able to work independently and take initiative to find/develop solutions for business requirements.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 26th June, 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.